Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's Day

So, as you know, I volunteer for a Kids Club through Church. They made Shrinky-Dink Pendant Necklaces for Mother's Day.

BEFORE
First, I had the kids draw on pre-drawn squares of shrinkable plastic sheets.

AFTER
Then, I took them home, shrunk them and put them on ribbon necklaces. Can I just tell you that putting the jewelry fittings on the ribbon was a big pain? But it was worth it because they came out great!

GIFT PACKAGING
I bought some cheap jewelry gift boxes, tied a ribbon on them, and added a card that I made with a stamp and glittery embossing powder.

Voila! Easy and inexpensive Mother's Day Gifts for kids to make!

Coming soon... the gifts I made for the important Mothers in my life. ;)

1 comment:

  1. you have an embosser! Why are you trying to be me. You know I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete