Monday, March 30, 2009

More Shrinky Dinks!

As promised, I am posting some of the other projects I have made with Shrinky Dinks.


A tag for our squirrel-loving Tops!



A refrigerator magnet for my parents to communicate whether they fed the dogs or not!
(Pictured from right to left: Angel, Ruger, Chandler)



Here is the other side of the refrigerator magnet. Also pictured is the tag I made for Tops, and the LA Dodgers earrings and necklace I made for my mom and sister.


I also made a San Jose Sharks necklace using this logo, but I did not have a chance to photograph it before I gave it to my Sharks-fan friend, Karen.

And for my newest adventure, I am taking up soap-making! I made my first batch today of Honey, Almond, & Milk soap.
Mmmmmmm!


On Monday, I am giving my kids in Kids Club their Easter Baskets (Pictured in my Spring Forward post). I think they'll love them.

That's pretty much it for now...

1 comment: