Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Changes

Hey, everyone. So, I am not as upset as I thought I'd be, but I was not accepted into Samuel Merritt's ELMSN program. Unfortunately, I didn't really have a back-up plan, so now I am wasting even more time before I go back to school. So, now, I'm at a crossroads...Do I try again?(with more than one school) Or, do I change my plan? I have a lot of thinking to do! Input is greatly appreciated! Love you!

P.S. I have more projects to post pics of! They will be coming soon-ish!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad you arn't as sad as you thought you would be. As far as what you should do, I suggest sitting down and making a list of all the things you want in life and a career, then decide what you can do. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is a sign that you arn't ready, or that something better is coming along. Whatever happens I love you and I know that you will turn these lemons into the best lemonade the world has ever tasted! (And put it into a glass you hand painted, cause you are that awesome!)

    ReplyDelete