Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long Time No See!

Wow! It certainly has been a long time since I've written anything! But, don't worry, I have been up to a lot of stuff! Today, my sister and I went to the Municipal Rose Garden and took a bunch of pictures of the beautiful blooms. It was such a gorgeous day that we had to get outdoors. Here are some of my favorites:








On another note, I have been quite busy crafting away! Here is what I have been up to:

I made two sets of custom tile coasters and had to make matching stamped candles to go with them!





I recently bought a sewing machine and made these adorable library tote bags for my sister and me.




And finally, I made this lovely little bird pin cushion for my bird-loving Grandma.


So, you can see, I have been quite busy! :) I've missed you all! Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment